Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MrEngine88's Official Blog + Narrow Gauge Races series

This is the official blog of a YouTube user, MrEngine88! I will post updates and pictures of my future YouTube videos and...other stuff. Make sure to subscribe at my YouTube channel!

PLUS:
To begin with in this blog, I have made videos about the "TrackMaster Narrow Gauge Races'. What are the "TrackMaster Narrow Gauge Races"? It is about a race between the narrow gauge engines who are competing each other and racing around the railway. Just like any other race, it's not about winning. It's about having fun. Races can be adventurous, but there's always trouble on the way!

What made me make those kind of races is when I saw a YouTube user, Percyengine619, make the "Tomy Sodor Races". It focuses on the standard gauge engines like Thomas and his friends on the Island of Sodor. And I was like, "what if there's a race focusing on the narrow gauge engines"? Percyengine619 inspired me to make engine races. So the "TrackMaster Narrow Gauge Races" is a spinoff of Percyengine619's "Tomy Sodor Races". It is also dedicated to him.

Behind the scenes of the TrackMaster Narrow Gauge Races:









1 comment: