Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TrackMaster Thomas & Friends Remakes and Other Stuff

Guess what people? I am planning on making Thomas & Friends Re-enactments, AKA, Remakes. I have made a short Thomas & Friends remake clip called "Percy's Promise". I will make a FULL version of that Thomas & Friends episode soon. And also other Thomas & Friends episodes.

Also, you people are wondering..........WHERE"S THE FINAL ROUND OF THE TRACKMASTER NARROW GAUGE RACES???? It's not uploaded on YouTube yet. Because there's one reason. I can't get my videos onto my computer! There's something wrong with my camera! >:( I'll try to get the videos I filmed with my camera on the computer so I can get the TrackMaster Narrow Gauge Races uploaded on YouTube. P.S. I am also planning to make a TrackMaster Thomas & Friends Christmas Video 2013 this month.

                                            FUTURE VIDEOS TO UPLOAD ON YOUTUBE:

TrackMaster Thomas & Friends Remakes (US versions) (In no particular order):

-Percy's Promise                 -Edward Helps Out              -A Close Shave For Duck
-The Diseasel                      -Pop Goes the Diesel          -Come Out, Henry!
-Thomas Gets Tricked        -Diesel's Devious Deed      -Henry to the Rescue





No comments:

Post a Comment